Thinking about living here? HousingTours are available every other Saturday
These tours are specifically geared an overview of the project. It is the first step to inquiring about living here. It also also interesting to people who are simply curious about what an ecovillage is like.
These tours are run by volunteers who live in the community and can't wait to meet their next neighbours. Because our time is limited, and because we think we're worthwhile, we ask for a $10.00 per adult contribution for our community fundraising efforts.
The tour will take you through the history of how we have built an ecovillage. We'll show you the physical site, the community farm, and the plans for our future development. More important than that, your guide will attempt to give you insight into how living in an ecovillage affects our daily lives. We will do our best to share with you the richness that living in our community brings to each of us as only community can.
Book your date at the email address below!
For more information:
The best way to reach us is always by email. We check our emails at least twice a day.
- Groundswell Cohousing email email@example.com
- Seniors Cohousing email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Community Farm email@example.com
- Or call and leave a voice mail at 778-898-9951
Yarrow Ecovillage (Society) Cooperative (YES)
42312 Yarrow Central Road
Yarrow (Chilliwack) B.C. V2R 5E2
Directions to get here
- East from Vancouver on Hwy 1 until No 3 road (exit number 104)
- Turn right onto No 3 exit follow the Cultus Lake and Yarrow signs on the zig-zag route to Yarrow
- Once in Yarrow, No 3 will end at a T intersection with Yarrow Central Rd; turn left
- You’ll pass several gas stations and small shops. ( Yarrow town has two flashing yellow lights …the farm is right in between)
- We are on the right (look for the big white barn) with the driveway second right after the Deli.
- Drive straight down the lane and park with other cars.